Built: 2008-04-19 00:00:00
This is a robot I created for the CRB (Columbus Ruby Brigade). It demon-straits some of the basic robotic principles: movement and visual recognition.
PC Power Supply using 12VDC and 5VDC
- 2 - Continuous Rotation Servos
- 3 - Hi Torque Servo for hinged parts
- 2 - Standard Servos for pinchers
1 Logitech Web Cam
- 1 Scott Edwards Mini SSC (Serial Servo Controller
- PC using Java, Groovy and JRuby
- Windows XP
Other Robot Info
This is a diagnostic routine of the robot. It shows it going over it's basic movements.
Following A Blue Thing
This is a simple color recognition algorithm combined with the CRaB's movements. By centering itself with the color of the object it's tracking, the robot follows it.